1st Arrival in China
Christopher and I (Matthew) have arrived in Beijing and are settling in at the Philip Hayden Foundation. Our flights from India were fine. You can say a quick prayer for Christopher since he wasn't feeling so good on the flights, but I think a good night's sleep will take care of that.
I just spoke with Jane before she left for the airport to arrange her pickup time and location since she arrives before the rest of the team. The weather is beautiful and there are several unique opportunities for us to serve here this week...It should be wonderful!
Blessings!
I just spoke with Jane before she left for the airport to arrange her pickup time and location since she arrives before the rest of the team. The weather is beautiful and there are several unique opportunities for us to serve here this week...It should be wonderful!
Blessings!
<< Home