Matthew's First Update from Africa
It's almost midnight on Sunday here in Zambia. I've arrived in Zambia without incident and was greeted by Alfred, Sitali, and Janet at the airport. I'm staying at Alfred's home and wanted to give everyone an update on my schedule...now that I've arrived, it is beginning to become clear.
Mon & Tue: Sitali (National Supt., Pilgrim Wesleyan Churches) and I will catch a bus to Mongu in the Western province to meet with the new Zambian leader of World Relief. We are exploring a partnership between World Relief's economic development work and the Pilgrim Wesleyan church planting efforts.
Wed & Thu: Alfred (Southern Africa Leader, International Leadership Institute) and I will visit Choma where we will meet with World Hope to receive a status report on the well drilling project funded via T3. We will continue to Zimba to see progress at the hospital and make final preparations for our medical team in September.
Fri: I will be helping Alfred with some computer setup in the ILI office.
Sat: Alfred and I will travel to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe to open his pastor's conference...Sitali will join us on Monday, and the conference will run the entire week.
That's it for now...Thanks for your prayers!
Matthew
Mon & Tue: Sitali (National Supt., Pilgrim Wesleyan Churches) and I will catch a bus to Mongu in the Western province to meet with the new Zambian leader of World Relief. We are exploring a partnership between World Relief's economic development work and the Pilgrim Wesleyan church planting efforts.
Wed & Thu: Alfred (Southern Africa Leader, International Leadership Institute) and I will visit Choma where we will meet with World Hope to receive a status report on the well drilling project funded via T3. We will continue to Zimba to see progress at the hospital and make final preparations for our medical team in September.
Fri: I will be helping Alfred with some computer setup in the ILI office.
Sat: Alfred and I will travel to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe to open his pastor's conference...Sitali will join us on Monday, and the conference will run the entire week.
That's it for now...Thanks for your prayers!
Matthew
<< Home