CUMC Memphis Updates

This site is used for posting updates from CUMC Memphis teams while on assignment worldwide. When the assignment involves security concerns, full names will not be used and locations may not be specified.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

We're Here!

From Eric…

I am at an internet cafe in Lusaka. I just wanted to let you know that we made it ... we're all little tired, but very excited to be here. We had lunch with Sitali, Muumbe, and a couple of other PWC folks today. It's been great putting faces with names. It has also been fun to see Janet making her return to her future home...she already seems to fit in so well. Tomorrow we are meeting in the morning to discuss some of the details about our itinerary. We will be traveling tomorrow, but I'm not sure it is going to match the itinerary I left with you (you know how that goes). I will write again as soon as I have access. Please pray for safety as we're moving around quite a bit. Also pray that we can really focus and get Janet's to do list done in the midst of our packed schedule.